Thursday, October 12, 2006

Update on your two favorite people

Hey, folks. How are you all? Alletta and I are well. Things are going along at the usual alarming rate of reality. I am still in the job market. Oh boy does looking for work suck. Its the kind of thing that you have to fail at many times before you get it right. In the past I always had dumb luck at getting a job. Of course this was at college so it was kinda fake anyways. Now I am feeling the cold bit of the real world. Where you get one response for every 10 applications. Arg!

Our friend Mike Sarnoff-Wood came to visit us last week. That was very nice. He had been living in Italy since mid-June. So I had not seen him since his grad party long long ago. So I took a break from the job hunt and led Mike around the city. We went up to the Castle but found that it costs £10 to get in. Which is about $20, so we went elsewhere. Alletta and I had a good time with Mike. We went to a couple pubs, tried the veggie haggis, drank some beer and Whisky. Good times.

Alletta and I know have wireless broadband in our own flat. So our posts should more frequent.

Peace

No comments: