Tuesday, January 09, 2007

More moustache than we knew what to do with...

SO after many months of making snide comments about hosting our own counter-party to the infamous moustache bash our friends had back in Eugene one week after we left, Ryan and I finally got to have our own here in Edinburgh this last weekend. Since I wasn't at the Eugene party I can't really say how the two compared, but I can say we all looked pretty dang good with all that hair.

Captions from top: Chris;
Two different Ryans;
Cornelius wants you to grow a moustache!;
Kate with a double decker moustache;
Ryan, the sophisticate;
Alletta sporting 'the brigadier';
Sean with a postmodern 'stache;
A group shot with Hope, Chris and Kate all looking quite demure.

1 comment:

Jesse Jenkins said...

Those are by far the finest mustaches I have yet to lay eyes on in my young life!

Well done good chaps.

(honestly though, where'd you get those mustaches. I'd love to have a drawer full of fakes like that lying around for parties!)

We played a game of Settlers last night, and it just wasn't the same without you two. We miss you guys. Here's to memories of late night hot tubs, bad jokes about sheep and wood, worse jokes about two brick and lots of belligerence. Cheers,

Jesse