Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ok these are so dang cute....



I just couldn't help myself but to post these adorable pictures my mom sent me of our beloved budgie, Jeudi. As you can see, he is quite the little yellow piggy. My dad reports being bit for refusing to share his bread with the little tyrant!!

For those of you who don't know (which would be very few of you indeed) Ryan and I have a little bird who is pretty much our child. At least he thinks so. While we are in Scotland he is living with my parents, and apparently he is adjusting well to life with them. Though I must say he hasn't entirely forgotten us yet. On thanksgiving I talked over the phone to him and he went just about nuts trying to figure out where I was hiding. We most certainly miss him, bites and all.

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is adorable. I'm sure the bird is being adequately spoiled in the Grove : ) I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up on the blog. Now I am all caught up though. Sounds like you two are doing great! I wish you were coming home for Christmas, we'll miss you. I'm keeping the apartment warm and cozy, and Eugene is the same ol' place. I'll write you all an email soon. Yea for a new job! And keep up the great training for the marathon, that is awesome!

T-Mac said...

Awww, so cute! Glad things are going well! :-)

Anonymous said...

What?!?! How did I JUST find out about this blog? AAAARRRRGGG!!

BTW. Jbirdie is looking cute :)