Monday, March 26, 2007

Ok I finally posted some random pictures of my fellow Marshall scholars

We Marshalls are actually pretty normal. Really... Yeah so here are some random pictures, mostly from our London Orientation last October. So now you can get an idea what my NEW friends are like, ha ha, ha. (Just kidding, they are my friends but I do still love you all dearly) Enjoy!


















































So here we are at Westminster waiting to get a talking to from members of the Marshall Commission.




















Some random pictures of London:































Ok I had to include these because British children are so dang cute in their little uniforms.





















And some pictures of the London Eye, which we all got to take a ride on as part of our orientation program:




No comments: