Sunday, December 10, 2006

some more pictures
















I must admit that I am way too much of an invalid right now to get out and take pictures of all the lovely stuff going on in town for Christmas, and so I am posting these fantastic pictures online. They must have been taken in the last few days, because some of this stuff just got put up. And I must say, they are very accurate. The top picture is of the German Christmas Market on Princes Street. The second one is of the holiday festival thingy going on down in the Princes Street Gardens. Haven't been down there yet but I understand there are reindeer and an ice rink. THe last one is a few from Calton HIll over the skyline at night (of course). It looks kind og like there is a halo around the Sr. Walter Scott Monument with the Farris Wheel all lit up, doesn't it? Too bad it isn't a religious monument!
love
alletta

4 comments:

Emily said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I am progressively jealous of your experience Alletta. Have a good day you two.

Unknown said...

So pretty! I wish I was there :( Tally = not so pretty.

Unknown said...

Those are very pretty! Tally = Not so pretty. I'm with Emily, total envy.

Unknown said...

Oh I get it - you have to approve them first :p, excuse the multiple comments!